Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From Written journal

Original Date: 2-15

This week we will be going on a class trip to Matanzas pass on ft. myers beach. I have a lot of history with that place. Matt and I used to dock the boat there whenever we would goto the beach. I think, in Feb-August of '06, Matt and I probably went there almost 3 or 4 times a week! We were always at the beac because neither of us could drive so instead of taking the bus from St. James city, we would just hop on the boat and take a ride to the beach.

It would take about 45 mins to get the boat packed, lowered, and make it to the beach from the time of decision. It took over 45 minutes just to drive off St. James city, with your own car.

Anyway, I look forward to the trip and I am sure it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment