Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A lot to catch up on...

Well I have a lot to catch up on. I haven't posted in a while for a few reasons. The most prevelant would be work. It has been extremely busy at the print shop because we moved next door into a bigger unit. Alas, I finally have my own office and that just plain feels good :-). UNO has been pretty busy also. The second reason is that the few chances I tried to log on to post since my last, I forgot which email I used for my username! d'oh! Oh well, I am here now and I better get to the point because I must be brief.

I am putting the finishing ouches on my paper for colloquium. I chose to read a book written about and out of Sanibel by Captain Bob Sabatino. His story is really amazing and it really has the ability to open one's eyes to how things were back in the 50s,60s, and on to the present. The book is called Every Day is Saturday which refers to his pleasurable lifestyle of being an island resident and a fishing/shelling guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment