Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From Written Journal

Original Date:

2-28

Well Spring break is here and it hardly feels like it. I can't believe the semester is almost half-over. I really do not have much planned.. The weather hasn't warrented any belief that I will get to the beach. Work has really been picking up. Since we have expanded and moved the the bigger space, business has increased almost 100%. People are just getting bigger amounts and more items, but I have seen a sizeable increase in new customers as well. I know this journal is supposed to be for colloquium, but since there is not much to talk about atm. That is what is on my mind. I really hope things continue to improve. When we get back from SP we are going to some place called ECHO park. This is the only one of our trips that is at a place I have never heard of. I look forward to the trip, and seeing Otto and my classmates again.

No comments:

Post a Comment