Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From Written Journal

Original Date: 2-24-10

I just finished my Florida's People & Environment Paper. It was a pretty fun book to write because I had to read. YES, I had to read.. haha. I never read anything past monthly or daily periodicals. Newpapers and Magazines (and online articles of course) have always been my reading outlet.
the book I chose, sparked my interest because it was about a guy that was from Sanibel. I'm not going to summarize the book because I did enough writing about it but basically, it is about a guy who made a living fishing on Sanibel. Since I love fishing, and I know the waters of SW FL pretty well, I decided it was the right choice for me. The book took a little over a day for me to read, but only about 6-7 hours total.

No comments:

Post a Comment