Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day

Today has been a pretty good day. Manchester United won their Champions League match over AC Milan so that was the highlight. I went to work and had a slow and uneventful shift. Ashley is here and I am glad for that.

Now for the reason I post:

Tomorrow is another Wednesday and you know what that means, Colloquium! We are taking a trip to Matanza's Pass near Ft. Myers beach. It should be a good time because it is more of my cup of tea when it comes to ecosystems. By this I mean mangrove flats, and canals/waterways. I am a fisherman and therefore I know mangrove lined waterways are often flourishing with game fish (snook, trout, red-fish, and jack cravelle.) I am excited for this trip and I should be back tomorrow or the next day with my response and highlights of the trip.

No sports facility mgmt class tomorrow night so I think I will take the time to catch up on some reading and I will probably start moving the print shop. More details on the Print shop move will be available on a post later this week.

Until my next post.


Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment